Education in conservation medicine or one health in Asia is still not perfect, and its significance has sometimes been ignored, which needs to be addressed. This annual meeting of ASCM will feature a pre-congress workshop with international specialists as an introduction to the local participants. The expected audience will be mainly the zoology students from the Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) and students or veterinarians from Malaysia. The ASCM pre-congress one health educational workshop has the strong support from Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations (FAVA) since 2014.
- Achariya Sailasuta (Secretary General, Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations, Thailand)
- Pam Whiteley (Wildlife Health Surveillance Victoria, Australia)
- Chih-Chen Chen (Assistant professor, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology; Institute of Wildlife Conservation, Taiwan)
- Daisuke Koyabu (Assistant professor, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Junpei Kimura (Professor, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea)
For more details, please visit the following LINK
HaCkeD by MuhmadEmad HaCkeD By MuhmadEmad Long Live to peshmarga KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here email@example.com FUCK ISIS !